Wedding Photography Services
Whatever the amount of coverage you decide on, you can be assured of beautiful, unobtrusive photography for as much of your day as you would like. For most of the day I will be observing and photographing your wedding as it unfolds, rather than trying to direct proceedings. This “documentary” approach means that I can capture the emotions and events that will make your day unforgettable. If you’d also like some group photos of families and friends I’m happy to include them. These usually need a little organising, but I have a system to ensure they go smoothly so everyone can get back to enjoying your celebrations quickly. It is, of course, your day, so I am happy to take just the two of you away from your guests for a few minutes for a portrait session around your venue to produce some unforgettable images. I’ll make sure this is relaxed and fun. However, if you’d rather not have this session, that’s fine too, and I’ll continue to focus on unobtrusive, candid, documentary style photographs throughout your day.
All of my wedding photography services include the following:
• Pre-wedding consultation and venue visit to chat about timings and to discuss ideas for your wedding photography;
• My full attention in unobtrusively observing and photographing your wedding for as much of your day as you would like;
• All post processing and editing of each image using state of the art digital imaging software to ensure they’re all perfect for screen and/or print;
• High resolution printable images provided on a flash drive in a presentation box with unlimited lifetime usage rights;
• Password protected online gallery of your wedding photographs.
I have plenty of other options (storybook albums; parent books; pre-wedding shoots etc.), but they're up to you. I don't pressure or upsell.